1. Personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
2. Active participation in Christian service.
3. Regular attendance or membership in a church.
4. Interest in leading others to Christ.
5. Willingness to avoid situations which would cause one's sister or brother to stumble.
6. Willingness to abstain from sexual relations until marriage.
7. Willingness to abstain from smoking and illegal use of drugs.
8. Willingness to abstain from alcohol in circumstances where the Christian witness would be adversely affected.
9. Enrollment in a university where a chapter of the National Fraternity has been chartered by the National Board.
10. A scholarship rating of at least a "C" or its equivalent maintained in all university work.
11. Passage of annual examinations on the National Constitution, II Corinthians 3, and the active chapter's bylaws.
12. Procurement of a membership pin.
13. Payment of $50 upon graduation of leaving the university to the Scholarship and Housing Fund.
1. What is "casual dress"?
For the first three nights of Recruitment, dress code is casual. Feel free to show up wearing anything you'd like! This can range from athletic shorts and a t-shirt to a dress.
2. Will there be food provided?
There will be snacks and drinks provided for the first three nights of recruitment. At our Preference Tea on the fourth night, dinner will be provided.
3. What is Preference Tea?
Preference Tea is held on the fourth and last night of Recruitment and is invite only. In order to be considered for an invitation to Preference Tea you must have come to one of the previous nights of Recruitment for any length of time.
4. What if I can't come to every night of Recruitment?
No problem! You're welcome to come to any of the first three nights of Recruitment even if you can't come to the others. It is not mandatory that you attend all nights of Recruitment, though we highly encourage you come to as much as you can so that we can get to know you and you can get to know us better!
5. What if I can't make it to the entire two hours of Recruitment?
That's okay, show up for as much time as you can! We would love to have you, even if it's just for 30 minutes during one night of recruitment.
6. What is a bid and how do I receive one?
A bid is an invitation to pledge ADX. It is not binding and also does not guarantee initiation into ADX. Girls who meet all of our membership requirements and attend any portion of our Recruitment week are eligible, but not guaranteed, to receive a bid.